About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Elisabeth Rohm at Woody Allen Film Premier

On August 4, Elisabeth Rohm (Law & Order, Serena Southerlyn) was spotted at the Mann Village Theatre, attending the premier of Woody Allen’s new movie, “Vicky Cristina Barcelona. The movie stars Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, and Scarlett Johansson (but not Elisabeth Rohm). Here are the photos!


Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Woody Allen, but what a cast! I might have to see this one.
And, I hate Elisabeth Rohm. Just a few months after having a baby, and she looks great! ARRGH! Ok, she probably works out with a trainer who she probably would love to tie up, so she can make him watch her eat a box of Krispy Kremes, washed down with a Carmel Frappacino, before she kills him in some dastardly way that would make a L&O RFTH episode...but this ain't fair!