About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sam Waterston, Mariska Hargitay in Chiller Marathon

Law & Order’s Sam Waterston and Law & Order SVU’s Mariska Hargitay will be starring in two separate TV shows on the Chiller channel as part of a marathon featuring some of NBC’s current primetime stars. The marathon is on Saturday, September 20.

Sam will be appearing in an episode of Tales from the Crypt called “As Ye Sow” airing at 11:30AM and 7:30PM. Sam plays a slimy, not so good guy, and he looks the part, too. (Note: You can also view this episode on YouTube, but I didn’t embed it here because of some of the language used in the episode.)

Mariska will be in Freddy’s Nightmares, “Freddy’s Tricks and Treats” airing at 1PM, 1AM, and 4AM.

I’m not a horror fan, but I have to admit that Sam was quite smarmy in “As Ye Sow.”

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: