About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, September 19, 2008

Chris Noth and Family Bid Aloha to Maui

Just the other day, I posted a photo of Chris Noth as he was arriving in Hawaii with his son, Orion for a family vacation.


Here’s a photo of the Noth family as they wait in the Maui airport for their departure from Maui. (Maui No Ka Oi, by the way. That means “Maui is the best.” )





Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

3 comments:

Music Wench said...

Lovely family! As someone who is originally from Hawaii, I can say Mauui is definitely one of the best. My stepson says it's becoming almost as bad as Honolulu, though.

Still, the best of everything. Lots of nice countryside but also some night life. Good choice for vacation. :)

These Are Their Stories said...

It must have been great living out there! My husband's parents lived on Maui (a tiny town called Honokowai) for many years, so we had the chance to visit several times. I loved the blue water, the clean smell of the air, the trade winds, etc. Sadly, since I don't fly anymore we haven't been out there for 20 years. One day I will get over my airplane fears and go out there again!

Music Wench said...

Yeah, Hawaii is beautiful. I miss the ocean. During my high school years I practically lived in the Pacific ocean. I also miss the food. It was a great place to grow up.

If flying ever gets back to not being a nightmare, I'd be happy to go back home and visit. Now I have to rely on care packages from home and photos.