About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, October 17, 2008

DGA Honors Dick Wolf; Law & Order Franchise Cast Members Present

As I mentioned here previously, Dick Wolf was honored last night at the Director’s Guild of America Honors , with many of the cast members from the various Law & Order franchise shows in attendance.

Here are several pictures from the event. You’ll see many of your favorotes: Dick Wolf, Sam Waterston, Richard Belzer, Mariska Hargitay, Tamara Tunie, S. Epatha Merkerson, Jeff Goldblum, Julianne Nicholson, Anthony Anderson, Eric Bogosian, Ice-T, Dann Florek, and Alana De La Garza. (I had to make the photos small so I could fit them all here.) Enjoy!

All photos are from Wireimage.






























Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!