About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, November 21, 2008

Sam Waterston Attends RFK Bridge Dedication


Sam Waterston (Law & Order) has been a busy man. He attended the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights Bridge Dedication Gala on November 20. This celebrated the 40th anniversary of the RFK Center and also the dedication of the RFK Bridge. The gala was held at Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers.

Enjoy the pictures!

Please note:I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has been busy! He looks very nice in those pics. Thank You!!!

saminou said...

Your photos are magnificent , made how to have these photos?

These Are Their Stories said...

saminou, I am very lucky to have a few good friends who can sometimes supply me with some very nice photos! And I am lucky they are fans of Sam, too.

For some of these pictures you can click it on and open up to be saved on your own computer for personal use, such as to gaze at and admire whenever you'd like to! (Sometimes that feature doesn't always work but I don't know why.)