About "These Are Their Stories"

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chris Noth in Biotherm Homme Photo Shoot


If you recall, last August I mentioned that Chris Noth (Law & Order Criminal Intent) was made the new face of Biotherm Homme North America.

Here is a video of Chris during a photo shoot for Biotherm Homme that I am sure you will enjoy!






For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Sara said...

People Magazine just named Johnny Depp "sexiest man alive." Guess they never saw this video. Chris, your turn is coming; 2010 will be your year!

These Are Their Stories said...

When I first heard that news on Johnny Depp, I thought that the people at "People" needed to get their eyes checked! Chris looks far far better than Johnny.