About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, November 20, 2009

Jeremy Sisto Attends Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) was at the Victoria's Secret fashion show at The Armory on November 19, 2009 in New York City. Hmmm, no wife and kid in sight this time, I wonder why? OK, all joking aside, here are two pictures of Jeremy’s arrival.

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..I never noticed how cute he was...in that rugged way.

TLR said...

Jeremy is on enemy territory. CBS plastered all over. What would NBC execs say? "Who cares. We've got Leno!"

He looks far better with that beard too!

Shelly said...

He does clean up well, doesn't he? lol...

Shelly said...

Addie was there afterall, though I have no idea why there are no pics of her on the red carpet... this was labeled as arrivals to the event on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49023141@N00/4120795414/

(All Things, I hope it's ok to post that link. If not, feel free to edit)