About "These Are Their Stories"

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Law & Order SVU Stars Out and About

I’m trying to catch up on all the public appearances that some of the Law & Order SVU stars have made over the last few days so I thought I’d collect them all in one blog entry. Here are some photos from a few different events:

1. Chris and Mariska attended a benefit for the nonprofit Womenslaw.org
2. Richard Belzer and Diane Neal attended the 25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Concert’s Official Gift Lounge, produced by On 3 Productions. at Madison Square Garden on October 30, 2009 in New York City.
3. Tamara Tunie and Ice-T (with wife Coco) were in attendance of the premiere of the film “This is It”


Please note: The photos are no longer available.



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: