About "These Are Their Stories"

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mariska Hargitay Nominated for SAG Award

Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order SVU) has been nominated for a Screen Actors Guild (SAG) award for “Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series.” Here is her competition:




Patricia Arquette: 'Medium'
Glenn Close: 'Damages'
Holly Hunter: ‘Saving Grace'
Julianna Margulies: ‘The Good Wife'
Kyra Sedgwick:' The Closer'


The 16th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards show is scheduled to be simulcast live on TNT and TBS on January 23, 2010.

Congratulations and best of luck to Mariska!



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY pray that Mariska wins the award. It's been a while since I saw her win an award! I am a big fan of hers and I see her as a really dedicated actress, and she deserves this greatly. She is always nominated for awards, and in my opinion, her competition is never as good as she is. MARISKA FTW!!!!