About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vincent D’Onofrio May Get “Down and Dirty”



Several entertainment sources report that Vincent D’Onofrio (Law & Order Criminal Intent) is being “lined up” to play Harvey Weinstein in the film “Down and Dirty Pictures,” an adaptation of Peter Biskind’s “Down and Dirty Pictures: Miramax, Sundance, and the Rise of Independent Film.” As the articles indicate that Vincent is being “lined up.” I don’t think it is a done deal as yet. But the physical resemblance between the two people sure appears to be a great fit for Vincent. I hope that confirmation that the role is his comes soon. As more details become available, I will pass them along.


For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: