About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kathryn Erbe Attends Sundance for “3 Backyards”

Kathryn Erbe (Law & Order Criminal Intent), who starred in the film “3 Backyards”, attended the 2010 Sundance Film Festival on January 25 for the film’s screening. Here are a few portrait photos taken of Kathryn from the event, along with a group photo with the film’s director Eric Mendelsohn and cast.

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.




For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad to see Kathryn spreading her wings. Hopefully spending 9 years on LOCI didn't typecast her.

Anonymous said...

It's great to see her out and about. She looks good.

I hope she goes on to more interesting roles like her stint as Shirley Belinger on Oz, because she is freaking fearless as an actress. Seriously, I liked her well enough before, but after finally seeing her on Oz, I became a huge fan. Someone on Youtube posted her Homicide Life on the Street episode up, and she was pretty amazing on that too.