About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Linus Roache Stars In “Mean to Me” Short Film

Linus Roache (Law & Order) appears in the short (12-minute) film “Mean To Me” which recently debuted in New York. The film was created by David McDermott and Peter McGough, and it is set in the 1930s. Agyness Deyn plays a woman scorned by her playboy lover, played by Linus. An excerpt is below; Linus is, of course, wonderfully nasty in it. Here’s the clip – enjoy!

UPDATE March 5 2010 - Sorry to report that the You Tube user who posted the video clip had to take it down. Such a shame. But, I have some stills (below) which hopefully will satisfy Linus fans!

Another update: Thanks to the anonymous poster who found another link to the video clip, catch it while you can! Linus Roache “Mean To Me” video clip





For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

6 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Ouch! Loved the slap at the end :)

Thanks so much for posting this! I wonder is there somewhere we can see the whole short film?

These Are Their Stories said...

Lisa, believe me I have been looking for the whole film on line but no luck yet. If I find it you can be sure I will post it!

Lisa R. said...

Thanks for looking! I have a feeling you have to be a member of the Academy to see this or maybe live in New York...

Gosh, Linus is so drool-worthy. And I just adore his natural accent. Yummy!

These Are Their Stories said...

Such a shame that the person who posted the video had to take it down. I guess that isn't a good sign for finding the film on-line! But, at least I had grabbed a few screen shots ahead of time!

Anonymous said...

Here is another link that shows the clip to the movie.

http://www.nowness.com/day/2010/2/23

These Are Their Stories said...

Thanks for the link, I posted it above!