About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sam Waterston Is “Dressed to Kilt”

Sam Waterston (Law & Order) walked the runway - in a kilt - on April 5, 2010 for the 8th annual "Dressed To Kilt" Charity Fashion Show, presented by Glenfiddich at M2 Ultra in New York City. The theme of the show was “Mad for Scotland,” celebrating eccentric style and individuality. The event was hosted by Sir Sean Connery. Here are some photos; no comment on whether Sam went “commando” as is tradition for wearing a kilt, so ladies, feel free to use your imagination.

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.


For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

4 comments:

Laura Cousins said...

I think he looks absolutely fantastic. Those colours are just right for him.

I do a jog for a handsome man in a kilt, me.

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is enjoying himself. What a guy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! He's a total model!!! Ha ha, if they ever do a "Zoolander 2" they should seriously look at him to be a participant. Sam is such a great sport.

MissKittyFantastico

Bronzemom said...

Sam's dad was born in Leith, Scotland and that's a Buchannon Tartan he's wearing. :)