About "These Are Their Stories"

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chris Noth On Cover of Cigar Aficionado June 2010 Issue

Chris Noth (Law & Order and L&O CI) is on the June 2010 cover of Cigar Aficionado, on newsstands now. It also includes a few nice photos of Chris (with cigars of course) inside. Remember ladies, nothing Freudian in these photos, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.






For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

5 comments:

havers said...

The cover shoot is great. I would like to see more pictures.

Sara said...

Swoon! 2010's Sexiest Man Alive.

I'll run over to Barnes & Noble tomorrow and pick up a copy provided there are still any left. Will Chris be doing the talk show circuit for SATC 2?

Music Wench said...

Wow, he's looking good! I think I'll have to see if my brother-in-law still subscribes to this and see if he'd be willing to give it to me. :-D

Sara said...

Best Mother's Day present ever! After having lunch with my sons, we headed to Barnes & Noble to pick up the magazine. It's a great article with only one mistake in it. Did anyone else spot it?

These Are Their Stories said...

Sara - I only got the pics but didn't get the article - what was the error?

I also haven't heard any details yet on whether he''' be doing talk shows for this sequel/ I think he did do one or two for the first movie so I hope he does some for the second!