About "These Are Their Stories"

Monday, September 13, 2010

More Linus Roache on “Corrie” (Video)

For all the Linus Roache (Law & Order) fans, here is a video containing two short clips of Linus in his current "Coronation Street" role (airing in the UK only). He appears with his real life father Bill Roache and real life (half) brother James (who is playing his son on the show).




For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

jhjenn said...

I'm gonna miss Linus more than ... Well... I'm not about to start watching Corination Steet now. Maybe just repeats of him mastering RFK on DVD.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these video clips. I'm curious to know how the storyline ends with Linus' character. Hopefully, you'll be able to post more as the story continues.