About "These Are Their Stories"

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Benjamin Bratt, Terrence Howard Attend 42nd NAACP Image Awards

Benjamin Bratt (Law & Order) and Terrence Howard (Law & Order Los Angeles) attended the 42nd NAACP Image Awards, which were held at The Shrine Auditorium on March 4, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. Congratulations to Terrence Howard who won the award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for Law & Order Los Angeles. S. Epatha Merkerson also won for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for Law & Order, but I am unable to locate any photos of her from this event (I assume she was not in attendance?)

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.

For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: