About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dean Winters Creates “Mayhem” in Allstate Commercials

Dean Winters, who appeared on Law & Order SVU as Detective Brian Cassidy during the first half of the first season, is now the star of some new offbeat commercials for Allstate. He is portraying a character called “Mayhem” who represents all the different kinds of damage that can affect drivers. Some of the commercials are listed below. It’s good to see Winters back to work after his recovery from a life threatening bacterial infection.

By the way, you can find out more information about Allstate's “Mayhem” here: Allstate Insurance Mayhem web site













For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

6 comments:

Music Wench said...

I absolutely LOVE Dean Winters. lol I really liked him in Oz and while I didn't see him in SVU as that is the one L&O series I never liked - I even liked Trial by Jury - I did love him in LOCI's Purgatory.

My husband and I have been enjoying the commercials. lol

Anonymous said...

I love Dean Winters as Mayhem. He's welcome to create mayhem on my block anytime.
Whitefawn

Anonymous said...

Dean Winters is Sexy Hot Mayhem on a stick----that smile, that wink........Run into me, Mayhem, Please!

moonlight said...

MmmMMm, now THAT'S the kind of mayhem i'm talkin' about!! :)~~~~~

moonlight said...

Can i have an order of that kind of mayhem to go, please?? :D <3

Robin said...

RECALCULATIN! DEAN WINTERS IS HILARIOUS AS MAYHEM.