About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mariska Hargitay on Cover of Good Housekeeping September 2010

Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order SVU) is on the cover of the September issue of Good Housekeeping magazine. Mariska is also featured in an article where she talks about how she stays sane in her fast moving life. Here’s the cover photo, and you can read the article here (or pick up the magazine at newsstands):Mariska Hargitay: Staying Sane When Life Is Moving Fast


For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

6 comments:

havers said...

I don't know...I seams like head and rest of the body didn't fit together...and look at her arms. So thin.

Anonymous said...

Mariska Simply Beautiful. She Has the most beautiful smile in the universe. I loved the interview and increasingly admire Mariska more for its authenticity and sensitivity.

Music Wench said...

They photoshopped her again. I really think it's ridiculous to do that as she is beautiful just as she is.

Joanne said...

She's 40-something - she has some wrinkles and signs of aging. That's normal. I'd have thought a non-fashion magazine like Good Housekeeping would be OK with that instead of photoshopping so much again.

Really great article though. Thanks for posting.

Shelly said...

I agree completely with Music Wench and Jojo... Mariska is a beautiful 40 year old who looks wonderful with her curves and her very "healthy" weight. It's too bad GH thinks photoshopping her is the way to go. Mariska seems perfectly at ease with her looks, as she should be, and the mag should be too. While it is a great article, I'm very disappointed in GH. I wonder if Mariska would see the cover and say to them, hey, this wasn't at all necessary?

Thanks for posting All Things...

Shelly said...

Oops, I meant 40 something year old... lol...