About "These Are Their Stories"

Monday, January 24, 2011

Alfred Molina Teaches Acting Master Class at UCLA

Alfred Molina (Law & Order Los Angeles) is teaching an acting master class on Shakespeare at UCLA’s School of Theater, Film and Television for the spring 2011 quarter. Here are videos from a master class that Molina recently led at the Freud Playhouse so you can see the master - and his students - in action.








For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.


Follow All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories on Twitter

All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories are on Facebook

1 comment:

Esaul said...

I watched most of the first video, and I'm impressed with Molina's teaching. The difference between Anne's first attempt and her second is drastically noticeable. I think people can learn a lot from his teaching.