About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ice-T’s “Something from Nothing: The Art of Rap” To Screen at Sundance, Photos

“Something from Nothing: The Art of Rap,” a documentary directed by Ice-T (Law & Order SVU) has been selected to screen in the out-of-competition Premieres and Documentary Premieres sections of the 2012 Sundance Film Festival. The Festival will be held January 19 through 29 in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden and Sundance, Utah. Here are a few promotional photos released by Sundance for the film.


UPDATE: I am sorry, but I have decided to delete Ice-T’s photos; he no longer reflects the high standards of my web site.



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: