About "These Are Their Stories"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Law & Order/SVU Stars Appear in New Fall Series

In case you missed the news on my blog I Like To Watch TV, stars from Law & Order brand shows will appear in new television series in the fall 2012. I’ve included several video clips from the NBC shows “Guys With Kids” (with Law & Order’s Anthony Anderson), “Do No Harm” (with Law & Order’s Alana De La Garza), and also a new series by Dick Wolf/Wolf Films “Chicago Fire.” Stephanie March (Law & Order SVU) will also appear in a new CBS series “Made in Jersey” (formerly “Baby Big Shot"). I don’t have any videos from this series as of this writing.


Alana De La Garza “Do No Harm”







Anthony Anderson “Guys With Kids”










Chicago Fire – Dick Wolf/Wolf Films







For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.



No comments: