About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, August 31, 2012

Danny Pino Visits Disney World

Danny Pino (Law & Order SVU) poses with Goofy at the Magic Kingdom park August 31, 2012 in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Danny also was taking part in national "College Colors Day" by wearing a shirt honoring his alma mater, Florida International University (FIU) in Miami.




Photos by Getty Images North America



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

OhSusannah said...

I love Danny Pino on SVU. Really enjoyed him on Cold Case for years as Det Valens too. Are they on some kind of two week hiatus from filming SVU?I think I read that....he looks good with a beard!Cannot wait for new 2-hr season premiere of SVU Wed Sept 26....