About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Christopher Meloni Attends “Man Of Steel” Premiere & After Party

Christopher Meloni (Law & Order SVU) attended the "Man Of Steel" world premiere at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center on June 10, 2013 in New York City. He also attended the after party at Skylight at Moynihan Station.




Photos by: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America


Photos by : Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America




Photos by: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America


For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.


2 comments:

OhSusannah said...

Chris is always so handsome!I'm excited to see the new Superman movie for Henry Cavill and for Chris Meloni...cannot wait for this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he kinda took my breath away there. He's definitely been making the press rounds, which is just fine by me.