About "These Are Their Stories"

Saturday, February 27, 2010

S. Epatha Merkerson Wins NAACP Image Award

S. Epatha Merkerson won the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her work on Law & Order. Anthony Anderson (Law & Order) was nominated but did not win, losing to Hill Harper of CSI-NY. Delroy Lindo won as Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his performance in the Law & Order SVU episode “Baggage.” The awards were telecast yesterday on Fox.

I have not been able to locate any photos of Epatha or Anthony from this event, so I am not sure they attended. If photos do show up, I will post them separately.

Congratulations to Epatha and to Delroy!

Update: Photos of Anthony have surfaced: Anthony Anderson at 41st NAACP Image Awards

For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: