About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Diane Neal Guest Stars on NCIS (Photos)

If you recall, I mentioned a few weeks ago that Diane Neal (Law & Order SVU) would be guest starring on an upcoming episode of “NCIS.” Here are a few advance photos of Diane, along with show star Mark Harmon, from the episode “Jurisdiction." Diane will play Special Agent Abigail Borin. It will air on March 16, 2010 at 8:00 PM ET on CBS.






For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I can't wait to see this episode!

Triple Threat on U.Radio said...

My first thought was what is Casey Novak doing in DC :) I can't wait to see this episode either!

Unknown said...

She's a redhead. This could get interesting.