About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, May 21, 2010

Jeff Goldblum Becomes “The Prisoner of Second Avenue”

Jeff Goldblum (Law & Order Criminal Intent) will return to the London stage to star in a revival of Neil Simon’s 1971 Broadway comedy, "The Prisoner of Second Avenue”. This new production will have a limited season from July 13 - September 11, 2010 at the Vaudeville Theatre, 404 Strand, London WC2R 0NH. Further information can be found at nimaxtheatres.com




For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

gahks said...

Don't know if Goldblum can compete with the masterclass acting David Suchet and Zoe Wanamaker are offering with a revival of Miller's "All My Sons." I only have the time and the money to see one production up in London!

Elohim said...

I can't wait to see Goldblum onstage. He was simply, simply brilliant on Speed the Plow. I think he'd make a great Mel!