About "These Are Their Stories"

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mariska Hargitay Holds Joyful Heart Foundation Gala

Mariska Hargitay held court with several Law & Order SVU colleagues for her 2010 Joyful Heart Foundation Gala, held at Skylight SOHO on May 5, 2010 in New York City. Included in the photos are Dann Florek, Chris Meloni, Stephanie March, Tamara Tunie, B.D. Wong (all from Law & Order SVU), Jill Hennessy (from Law & Order), plus many other famous friends. Here are the arrival photos.


Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.




For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Great pics, thanks for posting those. Mariska looks lovely as ever and how cool so many in the L&O universe come out also to support the cause.

I am sorry about Chris Meloni's run in with whatever made a mess of his jeans. I don't know, maybe lion or tiger? lol... I know that "ripped" look is supposed to be cool lookin', but I'm sorry, it just looks stupid to me... .

svu lvr said...

Chris' jeans looks dated. I think that ripped look went out of style years ago.

Either that, or the poor guy can't afford nice clothes and he is hoping he will get a raise for next season!