About "These Are Their Stories"

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chris Meloni Voices The Green Lantern - Video Clip


Chris Meloni (Law & Order SVU) supplies his voice for to play Hal Jordan – AKA "The Green Lantern" - in the straight-to-DVD animated film, “Green Lantern: First Flight” which is set for release on July 28, 2009.

Here is the first four minutes of the video, where you can hear Chris at work.




Some of you may have slow browsers or internet connections and are only seeing a black screen for a while. If you don't want to wait for the video to load here, you can access the video here.




For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no video there....

Anonymous said...

It works fine for me. You have to give the video player time to load. If you have a slow browser it will take more time.

Anonymous said...

There isn't even anything to click on to start the video..thanks anyway for posting..I am sure it was a good video.

These Are Their Stories said...

It loads fine for me on IE8 and Google Crome browsers. You may not be waiting long enough for the video screen to pop up, or your internet connection may be too slow. I have added a link which will take you to the site who is hosting the video, you can try viewing it there.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

My youngest son purchased this yesterday and we saw it together as soon as we got home. Very good indeed and Chris is totally the Green Lantern (this according to my comic purist). Great for Chris doing something like this. I'm sure his kids totally dig that he did this.

MissKittyFantastico