About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Elisabeth Rohm’s Behind The Scenes Farewell Party

Here’s a behind the scenes look at the farewell party for Elisabeth Rohm when she left Law & Order. While this happened quite some time ago, the video seems to have surfaced only recently on the internet. It’s rather cute, and there is the added bonus of Sam Waterston making a great farewell speech. Of course, there are no words for seeing Sam in a blonde wig.

Here it is - enjoy!






For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aww, how cute! Seriously, when Elisabeth started to cry I felt like I was going to too. She was hands down my favorite ADA on Law and Order.