About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Linus Roache on “Corrie” (Video)

Here is a video which contains a few clips of Linus Roache (Law & Order) in his guest appearance on the UK soap “Coronation Street” (AKA “Corrie”). He appears with his real life father, Bill Roache. I am not sure how long I can keep this video up so catch it while you can. Enjoy!

You can also see some photos from Linus’ appearance here: Linus Roache on the “Coronation Street” Set (Photos)





For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great video clips. I kept thinking why is Mike Cutter speaking with a British accent? :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh that was a great get!! Thanks ATLAO. You always find wonderful goodies for us.

I can see where Linus got his good looks. His dad is quite handsome.

MissKittyFantastico