About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vincent D’Onofrio PSA on Ban of Large Capacity Ammunition Magazines

Here is Vincent D’Onofrio's (Law & Order CI) public service ad for the Citizens Crime Commission of New York City urging the public to ban the sale of high capacity ammunition magazines.



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.


Follow All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories on Twitter

All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories are on Facebook

2 comments:

Brahm said...

I am surprised Vincent did not burst into tears during that 50 seconds, that must be a record.

Rosemary said...

I love seeing Vincent standing up for this. It's so rare when someone stands up to the gun lobby. This bill shouldn't be even disputed, I certainly hope it passes.

Thank you again Vincent.