About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mariska Hargitay Appears in “I Will” PSA

Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order SVU) appears in a public service announcement for the “I Will” campaign, a joint effort of volunteer network HandsOn, nonprofit 9/11 memorial foundation MyGoodDeed along with Deutsch LA and Moxie Pictures. The “I Will” campaign encourages those looking to honor someone affected by 9/11 to do a public service. Here’s the video where Mariska makes a brief appearance.





For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.


Follow All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories on Twitter
All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories are on Facebook
All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories are on Tumblr



No comments: