About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vincent D’Onofrio Attends The Strasberg Talks

Vincent D'Onofrio (Law & Order Criminal Intent) was featured at the “Strasberg Talks” which was held at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute on October 5, 2011 in New York City. Here are several pictures of Vincent on stage during this event.


Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.





For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

UDENGUI said...

How wonderful, the actor every day is better, as I would like to return the series Law & Order CI, strange lot, and most see it, but now I think it has more notoriety with his new proyecto.Igual hope to see you soon.