About "These Are Their Stories"

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Law & Order: Monte Carlo Unit?

A few Law & Order favorites were at the 48th annual Monte Carlo Television Festival on June 12th. Dick Wolf received an Honorary Gold Nymph Award recognizing his "extraordinary leadership and contributions to the entertainment industry".

On hand to help Dick celebrate were Law & Order stars Alana De La Garza, Linus Roache, and Anthony Anderson.

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.


Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for Wolf. I guess Epatha couldn't go because of the Tony's and Sam because of Hamlet. I wonder where Jeremy Sisto was though? I don't think I have seen Alana's maybe hubby he looks nice though.