About "These Are Their Stories"

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mariska Hargitay Greets The Love Guru

Mariksa Hargitay (Olivia Benson, Law & Order SVU) only has a cameo in Mike Meyers' new film “The Love Guru, ” but her name plays a big part. The Love Guru – played by Mike Myers - uses her name as a blessing or greeting throughout the movie. Here’s a few photos of Mariska as she arrives with her son August at LAX airport, and also at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday when the movie premiered.

Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, from what I've read, Mariska does have a cameo in the film.

These Are Their Stories said...

Thanks for the info - you are correct and I updated my blog!