About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, November 7, 2008

Jamey Sheridan to Guest on Eli Stone

TV Guide is reporting that Jamey Sheridan, the former Captain James Deakins of Law & Order Criminal Intent, will be a guest star on the ABC series Eli Stone (episode 11). He will be playing a client of Stone’s.

TV Guide goes on to say that “Sheridan will guest-star on the ABC dramedy as a Dan Rather-esque evening news anchor who is "banished" to 5 am Siberia when his reporting starts raising the hackles of network advertisers. Eventually, the newsman is canned, though Eli & Co. must navigate around the sticky wicket of an incriminating email in which Sheridan's character effectively quit, thus voiding his lucrative, multi-year contract.”



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I'm not much of a TV watcher, I prefer to read most of the time, but I never miss an episode of EliStone.I look forward to watching it every week. I enjoy the depth of the characters and the issues, and find the show interesting and unpredictable.