About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, December 19, 2008

Dann Florek Speaks At Eastern Michigan University

As I mentioned here last October, Dann Florek (Law & Order SVU) was to speak at the Eastern Michigan University Winter Commencement ceremony, which was held on December 14, 2008. Dann attended EMU from 1969 to 1975 and is married to an EMU alum.

You can see and listen to Dann’s speech by following this link, and be sure to select Dann’s speech from the listing on the left of the page . He tells an interesting story about having to take chorus class as a punishment, but how it helped lead him to acting. Thanks to “Patty” who provided me with this link so I can share it with everyone!



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: