About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sam Waterston’s “Rancho Deluxe” on MGMHD Tonight and on December 20


I know there are a ton of Sam Waterston (Law & Order) fans that read this blog, so I would be remiss if I didn’t give you all a heads up that the Sam Waterston comedy/western film “Rancho Deluxe” is going to be on MGM HD tonight and on December 20th, 2008.

Sam plays Cecil Colson, a Native American “half-breed” trying to find his own path in life away from his father. Along with Jeff Bridges who plays Jack McKee, they are two drifters who make a living by rustling cattle from other people’s herds. It is R rated, so we can only guess what Sam/Cecil is really going to be rustling (wink).



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: