About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, August 14, 2009

Chris Noth: New Face of Biotherm Homme North America

Biotherm Homme, a men’s skin care brand, named Chris Noth (Law & Order, Law & Order Criminal Intent) as their new spokesperson for North America. The press release from Biotherm Homme states that


"...Chris will be the face of the new Biotherm Homme face care in the upcoming campaign for Force Supreme. The ads are scheduled to appear just in the time for the Canadian 2009 Fashion Christmas books and will run throughout 2010 simultaneously with the May release of the much anticipated sequel of the movie Sex and the City. In this movie Chris has reprised his role as the larger than life, dashingly handsome, Mr. Big. One of the most beloved series in television history and a feature film that became an international success, Sex and the City is a brand known around the world.

"Chris Noth is the perfect Biotherm Homme Ambassador", explains Marie-Josee Lamothe, Vice-President General Manager for Biotherm, North America. "While always exuding a casual, suave and elegant attitude, Chris manages to create a bond with his audience remaining accessible and relatable to both men and women equally, values which are important to Biotherm. Charismatic and simple, Chris is a natural fit with the brand."

Chris Noth is an accomplished graduate of the Yale School of Drama that is known for his work in film, television and stage. He can next be seen in the feature 'My One And Only" opposite Renee Zellweger as well the CBS series opposite Julianna Margulies called The Good Wife. Chris Noth is represented by CAA, Sanders Armstrong Caserta and Ford Models. "



Yes, I think the picture I inserted above represents the “larger than life, dashingly handsome” guy, don’t you? It’s been a long day, and I needed a laugh. I hope you don’t mind.

OK, I’ll be nice. Here’s a much better picture:



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ahhh, Chris, he's my boyfriend. In fact, I have this photo of him on my desktop:

http://geffenplayhouse.com/mediacenter/press/farragutnorth/images/SM3M0385.jpg

I miss seeing him on Sunday nights. Thank God for Bravo reruns of Law & Order. He was also not so bad in Sex and the City.

I am so in love with him that I have my TiVo programmed to record ANYTHING with Chris Noth. You wouldn't believe some of the B-movies he was in before he hit the "Big" time--sorry I couldn't resist.

These Are Their Stories said...

Sara - that is a great pic. He looks great with the slighty scruffy look. I know I was bad with the other photo, I just couldn't help myself. It was actually the first photo I saw when I opened my file of Chris Noth pics and it made me laugh so I went with it. But I did try to redeem myself at the end!