About "These Are Their Stories"

Monday, August 3, 2009

Jeremy Sisto, Electric Driving (Pics)

Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order) was spotted being driven in an electric car (it’s a GEM electric vehicle) in New York City’s West Village on July 31. Here are two pictures for all the Sisto fans out there!

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.


For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any idea when they'll begin shooting L&O?

These Are Their Stories said...

No word as yet on shooting for L&O, but I think SVU is already working on their second or third episode. I am not sure why there seems to be nothing going on L&O so far - maybe they do have something going on and haven't publicized anything as yet?