About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, October 16, 2009

Angie Harmon Loves Chocolate Milk

A new ad campaign promoting milk featuring Angie Harmon (Law & Order) is scheduled to appear today in People Magazine. The ad is reported to read: "Angie's Harmony. Welcome to my life. Sure I see it as a glass half full but it's still a lot to handle. How do I stay balanced? Milk. It's nature's wellness drink -- naturally nutrient rich like no other beverage. Now can someone just get me a straw?"

Angie and her husband Jason Sehorn and their children were on hand to celebrate chocolate milk as The Official Drink of Halloween on New York Street in Paramount Studios, Los Angeles on Tuesday, October 13. Here are a few photos of the happy family!


Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.





For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: