About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, October 23, 2009

Eric Bogosian To Make Broadway Acting Debut

Eric Bogosian (Law & Order Criminal Intent) is an actor but is also a well-known playwright, and his work has been on Broadway. Now Eric will be making his Broadway acting debut as he is joining the cast of Manhattan Theater Club’s production of “Time Stands Still,” by Donald Margulies at the Samuel J. Friedman Theater. He will play the editor of a photojournalist, played by Laura Linney. The play will preview on January 5, 2010, and will open on January 28.

You can find more information about Eric’s role and the production of “Time Stands Still” at Broadwayworld.com.


For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I had no idea Bogosian had never appeared on Broadway. He's so incredibly talented; I will always remember Talk Radio. I was frankly surprised when he turned up on a weekly t.v. series, but nonetheless delighted. I have really enjoyed him as the Chief of Ds. His departure however along with those of D'Onofrio and Erbe are the three main reasons I will no longer be watching LOCI.