About "These Are Their Stories"

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sam Waterston Featured On CBS “Sunday Morning”

Sam Waterston (Law & Order) was featured on CBS “Sunday Morning” on April 18. I have been unable to locate any video of the story that I could show here, but the link to the story is as follows: Holding Court With Sam Waterston

It’s an interesting article where he talks about his acting career, his big break, his wife and his family. Enjoy!


Holding Court With Sam Waterston



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Music Wench said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see this. I always watch CBS Sunday Morning. It was fun to watch Sam in some of his earlier roles.

Sara said...

I too hope CBS will post this piece. Michael Moriarity will always be my favorite D.A., but this feature gave me some insight and info about Waterston that I otherwise would not have had. I didn't realize he has 4 kids who are all going into show biz.