About "These Are Their Stories"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chris Noth Attends 9th Annual Dressed To Kilt Charity Fashion Show

Chris Noth walked the runway, along with Jason Patrick, Brian Cox, Jim Gaffigan, and Kiefer Sutherland, for the 9th Annual "Dressed To Kilt" charity fashion show at Hammerstein Ballroom on April 5, 2011 in New York City. Here are a few photos of kilted Chris!

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.

For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

6 comments:

havers said...

Very Cool.

vdofan said...

You're not going to post any of the pictures when Chris bent over and lifted his kilt and bared his bare butt...as well as some other "bits" of his anatomy to the audience?? Definitely NSFW content!! lol

These Are Their Stories said...

Heather, I did have the pictures but didn't post them because of the standards I have to keep for my advertisers on my site. The photos were really harmless for the most part but I coulnd't take any chances!

havers said...

Now I'm really curious about that kilt lift picture. I need a linkt to that photo ;o)

These Are Their Stories said...

OK - I added the picture! Hopefully no one will find it offensive - I personally think it's harmless!

havers said...

Hahaha, too funny. Thanks for the add.