About "These Are Their Stories"

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ice-T Attends TFI Special Legacy Celebration Quincy Jones Tribute At The 2011 Tribeca Film Festival

Ice-T (Law & Order SVU), along with wife Coco, attended the TFI Special Legacy Celebration Quincy Jones Tribute, held at the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival at Hiro Ballroom at The Maritime Hotel on April 28, 2011 in New York City. Here are the photos, including two from his performance.



UPDATE: I am sorry, but I have decided to delete Ice-T’s photos; he no longer reflects the high standards of my web site.



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories.
Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

Follow All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories on Twitter
All Things Law and Order/These Are Their Stories are on Facebook

No comments: