About "These Are Their Stories"

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chris Noth Gets Snapped by Annie Leibovitz

Law & Order and Criminal Intent’s Chris Noth, along with Sarah Jessica Parker, were photographed in New York City by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz for Vogue Magazine. The photo shoot was geared to promote their upcoming Sex And The City movie, scheduled for release at the end of May.

I’ve never been a SATC fan myself; the show was just a little to shallow for me. But, it gives me an excuse to post a few photos of Chris Noth. Oh yeah, someone else (certainly not Annie Leibovitz) snapped Chris in a photo where he wasn’t so nattily attired. I can’t find the name of the photographer, but one web site noted that he looked like he was sporting a baby bump. Ouch!



Can a man have a baby bump? Hmmmm....maybe....


Check out my blog home page for the latest information,
here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

No comments: