About "These Are Their Stories"

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mariska Hargitay at the GLAAD Awards

Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson, Law & Order SVU) was a presenter at the 19th annual GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) Media Awards. GLAAD was founded more than 20 years ago to foster positive images of the lives of gay people in the wake of sensational media reporting on AIDS and other topics.

Here are a few pictures of Mariska and her husband Peter Hermann from the event.

Please note: I am sorry, but the photos are no longer available.

Check out my blog home page for the latest information,
here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariska is so beautiful that even if she esforçasse to be ugly not conseguiria.Toda time I see his pictures I think that this woman came to the world to make it more beautiful, because Mariska is not only beautiful, she is a great person and a talented actress.