About "These Are Their Stories"

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Angie Harmon Baby on Board Saga, Part 3

I reported on my blog (here) on August 6th that Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn were expecting their third child. I had to amend my blog on August 9th because Jason told reporters Angie wasn’t pregnant. Maybe he attributed Angie’s tummy bulge to some food that she actually ate?

OK, all joking aside, it's now being reported that she really IS pregnant. And I guess now I no longer care. But in case you do, here’s the story from Us Magazine:


EXCLUSIVE: Angie Harmon Pregnant With Third Child
Wednesday August 20, 2008

Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn are thrilled to announce that they are expecting their third child," her rep told Usmagazine.com exclusively on Wednesday. "The couple originally denied reports that they were pregnant in an attempt to take back the right to release the joyous news themselves."

Harmon, 36, and Sehorn, 37, are parents to daughters Finley, 4, and Avery, 3.

"You know, I don't think we're done," Sehorn told Us at the Harold Pump Foundation Celebration Dinner at the Beverly Hills Hotel on August 8.

"We had [Finley and Avery] and they were only 20 months apart," he explained. "That's too close. We were deep in diapers for about a year of just solid two diapers. I was like, 'enough.'"

With two girls, the actress is hoping for a baby boy this time around.

"Being an athlete, I don't want boys to have the pressure," Sehorn (a former NFL star) told Us in February. "So it's not something I pray for, but she does!"



Check out my blog home page for the latest information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share your feelings about not caring. I do understand their motivations with the hyper-media, yet "WTF?"

Because of that, that's going to leave a bitter aftertaste for a while. Oh, well.