About "These Are Their Stories"

Monday, June 22, 2009

Jesse L. Martin In “The Philanthropist” Premieres This Week

Just a reminder, Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order) will be in the new NBC series “The Philanthropist” premiering this Wednesday, June 24, at 10:00 PM. I’ve included a few photos of Jesse with the cast, and a video clip which covers the making of the series which includes some comments from Jesse. I’m glad to see Jesse land on another show, and it sounds like it could be quite an interesting role for him.


All photos from NBC








The Making of The Philanthropist



For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Am I the only one who watched the premiere last night and who won't be back again to watch anymore? Am I also the only one wishing Jesse were in a show that gave him a more prominent role?

I'm not sure what word or words I want to use to describe the premiere, but "not very good" comes to mind.

JanieJones said...

It was given relatively lousy reviews all around albeit for a few blogs/publications. I, too, wish Jesse was featured more prominently. He has talent and it seems to go to waste or it did in the pilot episode. JP is a good actor, I remember him clearly from Rome. This episode was a bit of a disaster, imho. I don't know if I can watch a second.