About "These Are Their Stories"

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sam Waterston Presents Lifetime Achiement Award to Hon. Robert Morgenthau


Thanks to one of my readers by the name of William in Australia, who gave me a heads up to a new video of Sam Waterston (below). Sam was making an introduction to the Honorable Robert M. Morgenthau, who is being given the Lewis Rudin Lifetime Achievement award by Coro New York , on May 20, 2009. Morganthau is not seeing re-election for his long held position of New York District Attorney. Long time Law & Order fans are aware that the L&O character Adam Schiff was based on Morgenthau.

Sam is quite engaging in this speech and I found his comments very entertaining. I think you will enjoy it as well!





For the latest information, check out my blog home page, These Are Their Stories, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site, All Things Law & Order.

1 comment:

samfan said...

That was GREAT!!!! Thanks for posting!